MixxMachine Studio a fully featured, 20-channel mobile sound studio! Use it as a Drum Machine or create songs and patterns using studio quality, multisampled instruments, drums and auto-adjusted drum loops.
MixxMachine Studio is now available on Android (2.3 and later), MeeGo Harmattan (Nokia N9), Symbian Belle, Symbian Anna and Symbian^3.
See what's new in the latest release here.
MixxMachine Studio is not freeware! We have put a lot of effort in this app. Downloading anywhere other than official Nokia Store / Android Market also exposes your phone to security risks.
- Beautiful, easy to use user interface
- High quality sound - 44100Hz/16bit/stereo real-time rendering
- High-performance native ARM code with full support for dual/quad core CPUs
- Unlimited number of patterns
- Unlimited number of patterns per time slot
- Unlimited song length
- Unlimited number of samples
- Unlimited per-channel polyphony (limited only by CPU performance)
- Support for multi-sampled instruments
- Load your own WAV samples
- Export song to WAV or AIFF
- 20 channel pattern editor - 4 banks of 5 channels
- Adjustable 1 to 16 beats per pattern
- 4 banks of 3 effects, with independent wet/dry output mixing
- Effects: Delay, Phaser, MoogVCF, Fuzz, EQ3
- Per-trigger instrument note/chord editor
- Per-trigger sample settings: volume, offset, ballance
- 20 Channel Mixer
- Instrument selection screen with samples sorted by type
- Play song or play pattern
- Load/Save song to XML format
- Built-in, high quality sample packs
- Detailed, illustrated help in HTML format
- Free app updates (see Upgrades page for details)